Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, seruga, mackereljoe, WalterWyman, Donnyboat, Batomba and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

MFB

G'day Roger

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

bravomeister

Hi Everyone,

What a great site! 

I love to learn and I love fishing.  I am learning plenty about reels.  I may even start performing my own rebuilds with all of the excellent tutorials.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and information.  Classy site!

Alex

harryk3616

welcome alex   you will enjoy your stay, great members here to help with any reel problem you might have

Reel 224

Welcome Alex, you won't be sorry you came on board that's for sure. There is lots of great information here and people to help you threw any problems you may encounter.   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

foakes

Welcome aboard, Alex --

Plenty for all of us to learn on Alan's site.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Alex! ;D
Enjoy
Life is Good!

dutchy17

Welcome Alex,
                     May your learning experience be as pleasurable as mine!
                                           Regards, Dirk
Why is everything i love either illegal, immoral or carry's a health warning!

federico1967

dears, what a nice site! I am from italy and I love trolling, I have a light Al boat 4.40 m and this is enough for a light duty trolley with a 8hp 4stroke engine, now  I will post some pics. I have bought a used 15 TLD made in Japan (from ebay in California) and when I went trough the spring upgrade I found a lot of interesting things. Now I will replay to the right 3d hoping to solve this mess with finding it belongs to the early model '92. Thanks for all the support I will get from you!
Federico ;)

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

rrsteve

Hello to Everyone. I am a newbee here and am really looking forward to reading and posting here. I'm from the west coast of Fla. and love it here. My fishing consists mainly of the salt water variety. Thanks for the grat forum.
rrsteve

alantani

BigJimbo

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 25, 2015, 05:47:12 AM
Great Picture Roger. You are on your way. ;)
Shark Hunter how do you post the cat picture? On signature line?

Ian DC

Hello every one my name is Ian . I stay all the way out in guam . I've been fishing the saltwater pacific  waters for about 15 years. I got to say this site is amazing. I wish they had this site a long time ago .I wish I found it sooner. There is a lot of friendly
knowledgeable people here with some good information to share. Am looking forward to metting new people, learn new things and rebuilding my first reel.

Reel 224

Quote from: Ian DC on May 08, 2015, 04:50:12 AM
Hello every one my name is Ian . I stay all the way out in guam . I've been fishing the saltwater pacific  waters for about 15 years. I got to say this site is amazing. I wish they had this site a long time ago .I wish I found it sooner. There is a lot of friendly
knowledgeable people here with some good information to share. Am looking forward to metting new people, learn new things and rebuilding my first reel.

You will find all of those things here Ian and more, welcome.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

ian, welcome!  got some friends here from guam.  anything you need, let us know!  alan