Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phishxxii, JeffG, Batomba, PhillyJoe, Rfdavisb, ST.NicksCobia and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tiddlerbasher

Pete - I live in South Essex by the Thames Estuary.

Eddie Hernandez

Greetings! ALL!! I have the reel repair bug it started by my neighbor given me an old Penn 160L Reel,the box had a price of $9 so I gather it's rather old. It was in pretty bad shape and I have fully restored it. I have also recently restored a penn 940 a 704z and I'm currently working on 3 Penn 9M

Crow

And so it begins :D!  Welcome ! It's a great hobby....but, addictive !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

hawkwind

Hello guys,
I am new here from Czech republic.
Cheers.

Tiddlerbasher

Decker

Vítejte, Hawkwind!  ;D  Joe from Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, U.S.A.) here.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard!
Best,
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Jigtosser

Well,this will be my first post on the boards. I signed up a while back, but have never posted. But I have been viewing Alan's site since He started it up after using a reel tutorial I found on Allcoast.
Now for me, I have been fishing for over 60 yrs. Fresh, SoCal Salt, and my beloved Baja.
I do,and have been servicing my own and others reels for a very long time. My favorites are Newell's,Penns, and Diawas. I am liking what I read about the Progears.I have only fished them once, a yo-yo marathon one morning at Guadalupe Island. They really worked great.
Also I want to thank ALAN for the best fishing board online. Thank you ALAN !!!
Tight Lines.....Danny

Crow

bhale1

Danny,
Welcome aboard...your right, Alan has the best reel site ever......sounds like you've been at this for a while, maybe us newbies will pick up some bits and pieces from you 😀...p.s.....and by newbies I meant people like me, not these guys, I try and learn something new every day!!
Brett