Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffG, phishxxii, Batomba, PhillyJoe, Rfdavisb and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

happyhooker

Jigtosser, good to hear from you; sounds like you'd have plenty to share.

Frank

Tiddlerbasher

gstours

Welcome aboard ,  Your love for fishing and messing with mechanical things are all you need.   The folks here make me feel like family and you are now family too!   Ask questions, show pictures, or just learn stuff.    Its all here.    Happy Holidays.

ez2cdave

Welcome to the Forum, Danny !

Tight Lines !

Alto Mare

Welcome jigger!... enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dsco047

Hello everybody.

Can anybody tell me if the Spheros 18000fb spool fits onto the 14000fa reel?

Cheers

alantani

hi and welcome!  not sure if the spools will switch out, but repost this on the spinner board, shimano sub section, and someone might know.  i'm not much on spinners, personally. 

happyhooker

Welcome hawkwind & jigtosser, from Minnesota USA.

Frank

alay1

Hi, im new here im fisherman from algeria thank you fo add ;) hi fo all fishermans heeeeeer

foakes

Welcome aboard, Alay --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

welcome!!!!!  did a quick google search.  yes, they have tuna fishing in algeria!

Richmond

Hello from Australia.
I have set this up for my Dad.

Unfortunately he hates tech stuff no facebook, twiter,etc
Making a call on his mobile is a challenge,good at answering just push the button.

He reckons computers won't last ,so why learn how to use them.

Getting him interested in your community has been great, he really likes reading about the old reels.
Its making him use the computer because he can't buy the magazine.

Thanks
Jack

alantani

Alto Mare

Quote from: Richmond on November 30, 2017, 02:16:00 AM
Hello from Australia.
I have set this up for my Dad.

Unfortunately he hates tech stuff no facebook, twiter,etc
Making a call on his mobile is a challenge,good at answering just push the button.

He reckons computers won't last ,so why learn how to use them.

Getting him interested in your community has been great, he really likes reading about the old reels.
Its making him use the computer because he can't buy the magazine.

Thanks
Jack
Welcome! Nice for your dad to join us, what type of older reels does he like the most?

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.