Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama, Cor, Lorcan, eguinn, DrReelChile, Tile, Byron, Christian swire and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Hi Kim, do you do any Tuna fishing out of SA, what gear are you using, welcome from sunny WA, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Sharkb8

Hi Don ,I don't do any tuna fishing, I mainly fish for Sharks, whiting, snapper  mulloway or what ever biting at the time .and thanks for the penn 1/0 I got off you.I have some penn eggbeaters ,senator and other reels which I use plus a collection of reels cheers Kim

Bill B

Welcome from Southern California...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

deluxeharley

heard a lot about the website. thanks again. Dale

Donnyboat

Welcome from Sunny Western Australia, Dale, where do you fish & what gear do you have, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

Welcome aboard, Dale!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

Hi & Welcome from the UK - Chris.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

sabaman1

JIM

Sharkb8

Welcome Dale from South Australia Kim

happyhooker

Greetings, Dale, from Minnesota, USA.

Frank

shamanonut

Hi, shamanonut here in Carrabelle fl. glad to meet you all.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain