Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ST.NicksCobia, rolfwoods, MarkB and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bill B

Welcome to all our new members.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

Quote from: ExcessiveAngler on February 21, 2023, 05:15:47 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on February 21, 2023, 05:06:28 PMWelcome from Salem va,,,,,, ;D

Thank you kindly sir, from Atlantic City, New Jersey!

EA

That's a cool place to live and the NJ turn pike is better than  a roller coster ride,,,,, ;) but are you on striper.com too,,,,, ;D

ExcessiveAngler

That's a cool place to live and the NJ turn pike is better than  a roller coster ride,,,,, ;) but are you on striper.com too,,,,, ;D
[/quote]
The only cool about New Jersey is the fishing lol. I would much rather be living somewhere else, trust me when I tell you this!
No turnpike for me. Thank you.
However, it is a blessing in disguise to have places so close to home to fish!
I belong to a few sites, as a lot of members do! I like lots of information from lots of places and try to suck it all up like a sponge lol!

EA

Neckbone

Thanks for the add! Fisherman and hunter from east central Florida. Going down the rabbit hole of reel maintenance. Was able to successfully disassemble and reassemble  my 7500ss (with video help). Have a few 8500s and a 9500 to do, then on to a few Stradics. With me luck!

Donnyboat

Thats good, you finnished the 7500, who have some nice spinners there, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, & any other new members that I have mist recently, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

foakes

Welcome aboard, NB!

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

fiffe69

Hi everybody,

This is a quick message to say Thank You! to all of you in this forum.

It is something good that you have built here for the benefit of many and although it takes a lot of your time you are always there with great answers and amazing stories to share.

In silence but, I (as many not subscribed yet) have enjoyed and profited from the vast knowledge that you share here, and this has been the place I come for answers for a while now.

I started to collect some vintage reels and enjoy fishing, of course, I have found a lot of peace in both activities (although the collecting part has made a hole in my wallet and some troubles with my wife but, that is ok)

Thank you again!

Hiroel

Bill B

Hirole, welcome.  Good to have you here.  What kind of reels do you have?  Bill, SoCal Mountains.
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,,, ;D

fiffe69

Hi Bill, I have a couple of Zebco Cardinals (one 3 and a 4), some D.A.M Quick and some random reels.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Hiroel!

You have some nice good quality reels.

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.