Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, seruga, mackereljoe, WalterWyman, Donnyboat, Batomba, ST.NicksCobia and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

rmostell

Thanks Alan.  Having used several rebuild tutorials, I am glad to be a part now.

Randy

foakes

Welcome, Randy!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

DesertCatRat

Hello all,what a wealth of knowledge and good people,  have read from time to time and decided to register,just got a Okuma metaloid 5ii,gonna tear it down see ya on another thread,
Brian

Shark Hunter

Welcome Aboard Desert Cat Rat! ;D
Life is Good!

DesertCatRat

Thank you shark ,I am terrible on this I pad and tech stuff, but I can fish and tear down gear,if I can just learn the whole inter web thing I'll probably make it
Brian

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

desmobob

Hello everyone,

I'm a 54-year-old fishing fool from upstate NY (Lake George region) with a normal fisherman's accumulation of fly, spinning, trolling and bass casting reels.  I was most recently searching for a few parts for my old Mitchell 310UL and stumbled onto this site. 

My initial impression is that it's an interesting, helpful forum populated by interesting, helpful people!  I look forward to doing more reading and learning.

Tight lines,
Bob

Bryan Young

Welcome.  We have all found this site in a similar fashion...you are in good company.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Welcome Bob, enjoy your stay here.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

foakes

Welcome, Bob --

Glad to have you on board.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

BMITCH

Welcome Bob, I go as far north as saugerties in the summer. Fish for those Hudson stripers this year I hope. You'll like it here.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

desmobob

Thanks for the warm welcome, gentlemen!

Quote from: BMITCH on January 30, 2015, 11:35:35 AM
Welcome Bob, I go as far north as saugerties in the summer. Fish for those Hudson stripers this year I hope. You'll like it here.
Bob

I've never fished them in the Hudson, but this spring will mark my 21st. consecutive year of fly-fishing for them on Cape Cod.  They are wonderful fish!

I'm stuck in ice fishing mode for now.  :-)

Tight lines,
Bob