Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wailua boy, Batomba, ST.NicksCobia, Steve V., Benni3, rogan, seruga and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Desert Guy

Thanks for the add.
Chris

alantani

gentlemen, welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

newbee

hello everybody, i'm the newbee. you might be hearing a lot from me. my goal is to become somewhat familiar with different reels, specifically penn 109's 209's and 309's. I would like to someday be able to repair most reels. This site has been great so far. I love fishing but i'm a beginner. biggest fish i've caught so far is a 26 inch black drum on a Lew's baitcasting reel on a 6' ugly stik. the reason for this combo . . . .i love the feeling of a big fight! It actually took me between 6-8 minutes to bring him in and it was worth it, not to mention it was delicious :)

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

alantani

foakes

Welcome aboard, Mr. Martinez!

Plenty to learn and share back with the group here.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Love me some ugly stiks!! Welcome!

Cost_spin

Hi guys,
I'm new here, searching for a good site for reels maintenance and found this beautiful wiki-reels  :).
My reels are grateful  ;).

Costas

foakes

Welcome, Costas --

You have come to the right place.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Costas!
Come on in Buddy! ;D
Life is Good!

alantani

MFB

G'day Newbie & Costas,

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton