Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rcscherz210, Paul Roberts, RSIA-01, UKChris1 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alto Mare

Joe, Leandro and Zerofish, you have found the best site for reel repair, maintenance and a little upgrading. Welcome all and enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Cheers ZeroFish.  Glad to have you aboard.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ortiz

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 09, 2015, 04:58:43 AM
Bem-vindo Leandro.  I hope that is right. 

Hello Bryan!

It is right! Thank you and if you visit Brazil, please let me know! Let's fishing here!

Regards,
Leandro

foakes

Welcome ZFish & Leandro --

Learn to post some pics -- ask questions, help others when you can -- we are all one family.

We will help in any way possible.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Anticz

Hey guy's.

I am new to this site.
Would like to know the age of a reel I got and cleaned up yesterday. 4/0 senator. The oldest I have come across yet

I repair Penn reels as a hobby.

Thanks for any information.

Antz

alantani

welcome!  not sure, but if the handle is any indication, you've got a pretty old reel.  later models had more rounded grips.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Ash

Hello from North San Diego...Thank you Alan for the add! I'm already addicted to the site, some amazing information here.

Cheers,

Ash

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

yeah, it's the spam filter again.  welcome!

DaBigOno

Aloha!  Welcome Zerofish, Antz & Ash, Welcome boys
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Birds of Prey

Hello Alan,  Thanks for letting me join this site.  Just a great load of information and knowledge. I was reading this till 12:30 last night. I have a need for reel parts occasionally.  Just pick up my first Newell last week. It is in need of help.  It's a C550 4.6.  Needs a gear sleeve.  One of the springs came off of one of the dogs.  Chew up the ratchet on bottom of gear sleeve.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for any help.  Bill

alantani

send me a pm with your address and i'll get one out to you!

Alto Mare

Welcome Bill!!!
Sal from PA
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.