Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSIA-01, Benni3, UKChris1, seruga, mackereljoe, WalterWyman and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Reel 224

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 18, 2014, 12:28:35 AM
Come on in two twenty four! ;D
The water is fine! ;)

Thank you all,Gentleman. I'm enjoying the water and the advice.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

DaBigOno

Aloha!  Welcome knot scot & Reel 224
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Mad as a fish

Hello to all on this site,I live in the North East of England and not too far from the coast where I do most of my fishing,but I do stray away to Scotland now and then,not as much as when I was younger.
Thanks to all that reply, time to browse around the site and see if I can learn a thing or two.

Reel 224

From what I have observed here there are lots of brains to pick with great information. "mad as a fish". I had a very brief visit to the English Channel in 64 when I was on board a tin can troop career the William O Darby headed to Germany.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Shark Hunter

Welcome!
Mad as a fish! ;D
Life is Good!

Mad as a fish

Quote from: Reel 224 on November 18, 2014, 02:09:04 PM
I had a very brief visit to the English Channel in 64 when I was on board a tin can troop career the William O Darby headed to Germany.
Thanks for the reply Reel, I would have been 13 years young when you were in the Channel  ;D

Mad as a fish

Reel 224

Quote from: Mad as a fish on November 18, 2014, 02:47:53 PM
Quote from: Reel 224 on November 18, 2014, 02:09:04 PM
I had a very brief visit to the English Channel in 64 when I was on board a tin can troop career the William O Darby headed to Germany.
Thanks for the reply Reel, I would have been 13 years young when you were in the Channel  ;D

Yes. And I was 18 years young.

foakes

Welcome Mad aa Fish --

There is much to learn here, for all of us -- and much for your sharing.

Post a few pics of your gear or trips when you get a chance.

All the Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Mad as a fish

Quote from: foakes on November 18, 2014, 05:02:53 PM
Welcome Mad aa Fish --

There is much to learn here, for all of us -- and much for your sharing.

Post a few pics of your gear or trips when you get a chance.

All the Best,

Fred
Thank you very much for nice the welcome.

alantani

gentlemen, welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Mad as a fish

Quote from: alantani on November 18, 2014, 07:50:29 PM
gentlemen, welcome!!!!!
Thank you very much indeed Alantani.

MFB

G'day Reel & Mad as a fish

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Rivverrat

I am new here. Been lurking for what seems to be a few years. I have insatiable desire to be on the bank or on the river, fishing . Mostly that is the Kansas or Kaw River one & the same river, fishing for Flathead or Blues.
I call it my passion. My wife called it my sickness......   we are now divorced....but working on it. Names Jeff.....Merry Christmas! May God grant all here a great & very wonderful New Year!    

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!