Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alasgun, PhillyJoe, Rcscherz210, Paul Roberts, UKChris1 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

PrunedaleMike

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mike Clark, and I love to fish. I am new to this forum and really appreciate the honest input I see here.
I have been fishing and hunting  for 55 years now, and love "Mother Nature". I am a HEI and IBEP instructor and I am always willing to share my knowledge on "how to" when I can. You will not get my location of "HoneyHoles" but I will be happy to tell you what bait , fly, or plug I use at any location, at any time.
I live in Prunedale, CA. just north of Salinas, hence "PrunedaleMike". I grew up fishing and hunting the Central Coast of California.
Thanks ,
PM

Bryan Young

Hi Mike.  Welcome to the site.  Glad to have ya.  Central Coast?  Do you fish from shore or from boat?  I've always wanted to fish the central coastal waters.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Shark Hunter

Welcome Mike Clark! ;D
(not Mark, salty :D)
Life is Good!

PrunedaleMike

Quote from: saltydog on September 10, 2013, 10:52:33 PM
Welcome Mark.
, Thanks for the welcome Salty, even if it was for Mark, (he's my evil non fishing darkside) ;). Mike is good.

Ron Jones

Welcome,
I haven't been through your town in a long time. As much as I hated growing up in that state, I love that part of it.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Tunabelly

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.............!!! 

I look forward to learning from this website that Allan has so graciously provided for our education and entertainment.

tb
Fishing teaches patience, catching comes from learning patience - quote tunabelly

Shark Hunter

So now we see the real Tunabelly! :D
Glad to have you here. ;)
Life is Good!

BMITCH

Welcome TB and mike, bob from nj
luck is the residue of design.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Mike welcometo the neighborhood...

Dynamo

Hello, everybody!
           My name is Benjamin and I cannot tell you guys how excited I am. I look forward to contributing to and being a part of this awesome site! Thanks! -Ben

alantani

glad to finally get you registered.  sorry about the hassle with the spam filter. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dynamo

bjcarter2

Greetings all...

Bob from Alaska here. I just discovered this site after searching for ways to rebuild my three Penn 4/0 reels.

I was a little inspired to do so after returning from Loreto, Mexico where my wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary.

We went fishing three times in seven days and had a blast. All totaled, we brought to the rail - four Sailfish, 11 Dorado, six Jack Crevalle and five Bonita.

It seems like there is a lot of great information here and I look forward to learning more as i search.

Thanks!