Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alasgun, PhillyJoe, Rcscherz210, Paul Roberts, UKChris1 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

alantani

bob, welcome!!!!!  just a hint.  stay away from the senator board. these guys will have you putting mag rims and glass packs on these reels before you know it!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Welcome Dynamo and BJ! ;D
This place is Awesome!
Life is Good!

bjcarter2

Thanks!

I was already window shopping for that stuff but for now, I'm just looking to get them new brakes all-around and a interior and exterior detailing.

Shark Hunter

Quote from: alantani on September 29, 2013, 06:21:57 PM
bob, welcome!!!!!  just a hint.  stay away from the senator board. these guys will have you putting mag rims and glass packs on these reels before you know it!   ;D
Don't forget the three wheel motion! ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on September 29, 2013, 06:21:57 PM
;D ;D ;D, good thing you're not talking about me :).
Welcome Bob, you will like it here, enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dynamo

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 29, 2013, 06:26:34 PM
Welcome Dynamo and BJ! ;D
This place is Awesome!
Thanks Shark Hunter! And I definitely agree, this site and its people are awesome.

mrrooster2u

This looks like a really good forum with a lot of great and useful information. I know that I can learn quite a bit here!

Eric

Dynamo

Quote from: mrrooster2u on September 29, 2013, 09:22:56 PM
This looks like a really good forum with a lot of great and useful information. I know that I can learn quite a bit here!

Eric
x2!

alantani

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

benjamin bob and eric welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Dynamo

Quote from: Mel B on September 30, 2013, 01:06:36 PM
benjamin bob and eric welcome to the "neighborhood"...
Thanks!

mgoose

Ill throw my hat in the room and say hey !! ::)  Have been in and out of here for a while . 8) Super cool sight ! I manly just read , typing skills not that great !!  :o
Going to need some help soon on a 6/0 and 9/0 !! :o I know is only just started ! ;D

Shark Hunter

Welcome MGoose!
You are in the right place to learn about Senators! ;)
Life is Good!

alantani