Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alasgun, PhillyJoe, Rcscherz210, Paul Roberts, UKChris1 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

alantani

glad we got you through the spam filter.  welcome!!!!! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Steve!
Come on in and stay a spell! ;)
Life is Good!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

ScowardNJ

Hey Everyone! I just found this forum today. I've been servicing/refurbishing a slew of reels that have been collecting dust and my searches have led me to this forum. Hopefully you guys could help me out and I'll contribute where ever I can.
Yakkin the Fresh
Boatin the Salt

BMITCH

Welcome, from the northern part of the state
Bob

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Glad to have you Scoward!
Come on in and take a seat! ;D
Life is Good!

Dominick

Welcome.  Is there such a place as Scoward, N.J.?
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ScowardNJ

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 18, 2013, 11:27:15 PM
Welcome.  Is there such a place as Scoward, N.J.?

Nope, but there should be ;D

Just a nickname ...

I'm north also Bob- A Benny from Bergen County.
Yakkin the Fresh
Boatin the Salt

BMITCH

Yeah, grew up there. Now up in bear country of Sparta. Keep all that traffic down there would ya! Nice this time of year tryin to get around Bergen Cty. Only on Sundays. Good luck here. Really neat place.
Bob

ScowardNJ

Quote from: BMITCH on December 19, 2013, 12:05:49 AM
Yeah, grew up there. Now up in bear country of Sparta. Keep all that traffic down there would ya! Nice this time of year tryin to get around Bergen Cty. Only on Sundays. Good luck here. Really neat place.
Bob

We got a few bears running around my back yard but not like you Sussex folks have....I tried to start a thread on the Penn Tutorials and Questions thread. I see a notification on the main page but when i click on the PT&Q thread i don't see my post. Am I missing something?

Thanks Guys!
Yakkin the Fresh
Boatin the Salt

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Bafa

Hi,

I have been lurking around for sometime and have gotten a lot of good information that is not available elsewhere that has saved a lot of time, effort and money repairing and rebuilding my reels.   I am from Mass just outside of Boston,an avid recreational fisherman who is mostly fishing Stellwagon, Jeffries and Tillies.  Most of the time targeting tuna with limited success and groundfish with more luck but they are getting harder to find.    I would like to thank all of you for your dedication in making it easy for all.

Tony

BMITCH

Welcome bafa, have fun here!
Bob