Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigtosser, hrgriz, sandbar, DrReelChile, Lorcan and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

erikpowell

Bula Mattman ...
along with fishing, you like rugby 7's bro?

and welcome! ..... from Fiji  ;)

raumati01

Hey Matt, theres an early jig master on its way to you tomorrow.

Quote from: erikpowell on March 24, 2014, 07:58:10 AM
Bula Mattman ...
along with fishing, you like rugby 7's bro?

and welcome! ..... from Fiji  ;)

The world series isn't going so well for us this year.

MFB

G'day Matt,

Good to see another Kiwi signed up.

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Mattman NZ

Cheers guys - and yes im into the 7's Erik and Rc nitro cars planes small engines and I mean really small and hunting red's & fallow deer with pb and archery and to fill in time I fix up old fishing reels - Thanks for that Raumati01 the wife's at the bank now lol. :) Mainly target snapper - gurnard and kahawai on the fly in and around Wanganui .
Mattman...

MFB

Wanganui is my favourite spots for targeting gurnard & snapper, have even caught the odd trevally. Don't usually go after the cod though. Most of my fishing over there is done in 20m or less, have to watch out approaching the ramp at dead low tide though.

Rgds 

Mark
                                                   Isaac Walton

erikpowell

Right on Mattman! Welcome anyway  ;D ;D
Raumati, NZ may not be having the best series, but it sure is an action packed 15mins when they hit the pitch with Fiji.
Battle of the Titans man... Tokyo was riveting! IMHO one of the sports greatest rivalries. Vinaka NZ !
Cheers

jollyroger72

Hello all. After browsing Alan's tutorials for years on many sites I decided to join this one. Since I am a watchmaker by trade I am the go-to guy for all my friends' reel repairs and I have usually found an answer to the tough problems. I don't have much time to post but will try to keep up with developments as best I can. As an avid salt water fisherman here in the NE - from light tackle to giant tuna - I get to see many problems and look forward to sharing what expertise I have compiled over the last 40+ years.

Regards,

Jesse

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood" AKA "THE DARK SIDE"...and we love photos here.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Jollyroger! ;D
You should have no problem being a watchmaker. ;)
That's what my brother tells me when I have all the pieces laid out of a reel. Making a Watch? ;)
Life is Good!

alantani

gentlemen, welcome!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MFB

G'day Jesse

Rgds

Mark
                                                   Isaac Walton

swill88

Hi everybody!  Steve here from Brentwood CA - in the west delta bay area. It's my first day on this site and I got here following a link while searching for replacement drag washers.

Just pulled out my bag of old reels that need attention.

Gonna go fish around now. :D

Shark Hunter

Welcome Steve! ;D
Good to have you here! ;)
Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Aloha!    Welcome Steve
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono