Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rcscherz210, Paul Roberts, RSIA-01, UKChris1 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Steve welcome to the "neighborhood"...

fishrick

Hello everyone. I am Rick from Connecticut...fourth year in saltwater so really needed some tips on maintenance, and found it here.  Hoping to do a "deep drop" for tiles later in the month, so had to up my drag qualities on my Toriums...and this is the place to do it. Previously  I had taken two complex reels apart....and had to drop them off at the shop to get them together. Not any more! :)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Mandelstam

Quote from: fishrick on April 15, 2014, 04:42:10 PM
Hello everyone. I am Rick from Connecticut...fourth year in saltwater so really needed some tips on maintenance, and found it here.  Hoping to do a "deep drop" for tiles later in the month, so had to up my drag qualities on my Toriums...and this is the place to do it. Previously  I had taken two complex reels apart....and had to drop them off at the shop to get them together. Not any more! :)

Welcome to la famiglia, Rick! :)
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard Rick.

MFB

G'day Steve
G'day Rick

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Rick welcome to the "neighborhood"...

DaBigOno

Aloha!    Welcome Rick
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Dominick

Hej Rick välkommen till familjen.   8)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

lawaialuu

Aloha all! Hope the fishing has been good with all of you!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Welcome! lawaialuu! ;D
Life is Good!

lawaialuu

Aloha Alan and Shark Hunter!

lawaialuu

I'm very honored to be a part of this forum!