3" wide Super Jigmaster 500 & 505HS and Newell 808 kits ready to ship on Dec. 12

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 10, 2016, 08:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We are picking up all of the new Tiburon 3" wide Super Jigmaster 500 & 505HS and Newell 808 kits at Tiburon on Monday December 12 (this coming Monday) and would like to ship ASAP thereafter.  I do have a few extra kits, so if you would like a kit but have not ordered one (I have sent a private message or email to everyone from whom I have received an order), please let me know and I will tell you what I have still available.  We accept Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, money orders, checks, and cash, and we ship worldwide.

The frames, spools, base and rod clamp are all silver with the ulua graphics on both front and back on all frames (see photo below).  The Super Jigmaster frames say "Super Jigmaster" on the front and "Tiburon" on the back.  The Newell 808 frames say "808" on the front and "Tiburon" on the back.

Please contact me through this website or by email at rfpauly@aol.com or by phone or text at 805.748.9202.  If you call, please call between 9:00AM and 9:00PM California time.

We hope that you love them!

Thanks,

Randy

Fishamen7

Vintage Offshore Tackle

It's from a book from the 1950s.  If you might be interested in the book, please let me know.

Mahalo,

Randy