headed to LA for 4 days!

Started by alantani, April 07, 2011, 04:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i get to chaperone a bunch of sophmores on a trip to the LA that the music department is taking.  i will try to check in periodically.  none of the parts that i was supposed to ship out this morning made it into the mail.  i will get to everything when i get back.  jimmy, your spring washer is in that stack.  sorry.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ReelSpeed

Have a great time Alan.  I am sure watching a group of softmores is everything you dreamed of..  Let me know if you get bored and feel the urge to fix some reels.  :)

Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

wallacewt

have you posted washers for 113h,al

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Roger

Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Nessie Hunter

Oh boy, lucky you???    :o
The Ear Plugs is a great suggestion!!   LOL 
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

well, i survived!  great kids.  they got gold at the competitions.

they actually behaved on the cruise

and were absolute angels at disneyland. 

the boys in my chaperone groupt of 11 ditched me, so i got to take the girls out to dinner!

it was a great time.  it just has taken me 2 days to catch up!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Hey Man, you're a really cool guy for doing that; and with a smile. :)
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

:)  I think he is used to it being at home with wife and 2 daughters.  I know I am growing up with mom and only sisters...no wonder I have more girlfriends than guy friends...but I'm not complaining.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Roger

Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD