Merry Christmas to me from my awesome wife now get to work

Started by thorhammer, December 26, 2016, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Wth is that aluminum foil holding the braces on. I gotta get busy.

coastal_dan

That purdy little peerless in the back almost behind the towel makes me think of Dirty Dancing... "Nobody puts baby in the corner!"  :D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

Keen eye brother. That one lives right there in my sight when I'm in the shop. A post a few weeks back from someone asked for our favorite shelfie, and no less than Fred himself directed me to park it which I was anyway, having many 9's and 10's I actually use. I've a special plinth idea for that one though in general I think a Thorhammer is as close to plinth as I get. Hunting the big brother 209.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Dan, I'm very happy we got to meet as Ohana this year. We still gonna get another cheesesteak with Sal 🍻

coastal_dan

You too sir, a cheesesteak run is always welcome!  Sal has this Brandy too that is to die for...Cheesesteak then a brandy in his Den next to the fire?!  ;D Oh shoot...I was impolite and invited us over without asking the host  :D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.