Hello! Thanks for having me!

Started by BQN, December 27, 2016, 12:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: BQN on December 27, 2016, 11:08:41 PM
Quote from: TARFU on December 27, 2016, 04:13:27 PM
Welcome from the Sacramento Delta Bao.........Bill

Hi Bill! The Sacramento Delta.. one of the country's best fishery's!

Quote from: alantani on December 27, 2016, 06:08:44 PM
bao, welcome.  where are you fishing out of?

I fish the lakes, rivers, and reservoirs surrounding the San Francisco Bay Area: Lake Berryessa, Clear Lake in the north bay, Quarry and Coyote Lake in south bay...and of course the Delta to the East.

My 1.5 day trip was out of Oceanside, CA aboard the Oceanside95. Great captain & crew. The bite was wide open the last night at Tanner Bank. Our scheduled turn around was 8pm. The captain & crew let us fish until 1:20 am even though they had a 1/2 day scheduled at 10am that same morning.

The entire experience is something i'll never forget.

Quote from: Midway Tommy on December 27, 2016, 06:29:02 PM
Welcome, Bao! This site reads like a Novel, the information is seemingly endless!  :)

Agreed! There is a wealth of information on this site. I can't stop reading.  :D

-------

I already have a 4-day booked in August, so I want to acquire the proper gear & learn how to service them before then.

As it stands, my largest reel is a Abu Garcia 6500 c3. haha

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've learned so much from many you this past month. You guys are great. Your work is inspiring.

Best,
Bao

:)

Bao, since you are in the area, stop Alan's house in Saratoga, CA.  He has a bunch of reels to feel and hold, and suggestions for a 4 day before buying.  A bunch of us also near by so we could always gather for a staff meeting to chat about tackle and gear or just to eat and drink together.   Ping Alan and me if you are in the West San Jose area.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BQN

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 28, 2016, 06:47:09 PM
Quote from: BQN on December 27, 2016, 11:08:41 PM
Quote from: TARFU on December 27, 2016, 04:13:27 PM
Welcome from the Sacramento Delta Bao.........Bill

Hi Bill! The Sacramento Delta.. one of the country's best fishery's!

Quote from: alantani on December 27, 2016, 06:08:44 PM
bao, welcome.  where are you fishing out of?

I fish the lakes, rivers, and reservoirs surrounding the San Francisco Bay Area: Lake Berryessa, Clear Lake in the north bay, Quarry and Coyote Lake in south bay...and of course the Delta to the East.

My 1.5 day trip was out of Oceanside, CA aboard the Oceanside95. Great captain & crew. The bite was wide open the last night at Tanner Bank. Our scheduled turn around was 8pm. The captain & crew let us fish until 1:20 am even though they had a 1/2 day scheduled at 10am that same morning.

The entire experience is something i'll never forget.

Quote from: Midway Tommy on December 27, 2016, 06:29:02 PM
Welcome, Bao! This site reads like a Novel, the information is seemingly endless!  :)

Agreed! There is a wealth of information on this site. I can't stop reading.  :D

-------

I already have a 4-day booked in August, so I want to acquire the proper gear & learn how to service them before then.

As it stands, my largest reel is a Abu Garcia 6500 c3. haha

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've learned so much from many you this past month. You guys are great. Your work is inspiring.

Best,
Bao

Bao, since you are in the area, stop Alan's house in Saratoga, CA.  He has a bunch of reels to feel and hold, and suggestions for a 4 day before buying.  A bunch of us also near by so we could always gather for a staff meeting to chat about tackle and gear or just to eat and drink together.   Ping Alan and me if you are in the West San Jose area.

That sounds good to me Bryan! It'd be an honor.

I'll pm you my contact info and we can try to get something together soon. It would be fun.

Bests,

Bao

"Since everything is but an apparition, perfect in being what it is, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter."
- L.G.P.