. . . OK, "PLINTH-HOUNDS" . . . HERE YOU GO ! ! !

Started by ez2cdave, December 27, 2016, 08:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

Dominick

Like the man says, "it doesn't hurt to ask."  Mark Mayo must be going nuts with the way the wood is finished.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

sdlehr

One is missing - either a 10/0 or 12/0, I can't tell which of the two he has mounted.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

ez2cdave

Quote from: sdlehr on December 27, 2016, 09:42:10 PM
One is missing - either a 10/0 or 12/0, I can't tell which of the two he has mounted.

Sid

Sid,

I think it's the 10/0 . . .

Tight Lines !

Shark Hunter

When it was first for sale, a 10/0 was on that shelf. I think it was $2500 then.
Life is Good!

Swami805

When I first saw it I thought it was sharkhunter selling it to pay for another Everol. Hey if the shoe fits?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

David Hall

Will that cover the price of one of them giant everols?  Somehow I don't think so.

sdlehr

I just realized, this is from Jay in NJ. Maybe he can fill us in on the details...

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Swami805 on December 27, 2016, 10:43:49 PM
When I first saw it I thought it was sharkhunter selling it to pay for another Everol. Hey if the shoe fits?
When I buy an Everol, its cash on the Barrel head. ;)
From working, not selling. ;D
Quote from: David Hall on December 27, 2016, 11:24:33 PM
Will that cover the price of one of them giant everols?  Somehow I don't think so.
If you have connections David, that first price is more than enough.
I gave $1500 for the 20/0. Brand New.
I made the deal available to those who I thought were as crazy as me. ;)
It is no longer on the table. You have to strike when the iron is hot.
Life is Good!

RowdyW

coastal_dan

We just watched Jaws the other night and when I saw this the other day for only $500 I showed it to the wife...she gave me one of those looks that said "if that comes in this house, you can take a shovel and dig your own grave."  :D  I think it's a decent price for what it is...you could get at least $100 for that 16/0 plate alone.

Sigh...it's only like 1 1/2 hours from me too...haha.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Dominick

Quote from: coastal_dan on December 28, 2016, 02:30:15 AM
We just watched Jaws the other night and when I saw this the other day for only $500 I showed it to the wife...she gave me one of those looks that said "if that comes in this house, you can take a shovel and dig your own grave."  :D  I think it's a decent price for what it is...you could get at least $100 for that 16/0 plate alone.

Sigh...it's only like 1 1/2 hours from me too...haha.
You are lucky you have a decent wife.  My wife would not hand me a shovel, she'd just pound me into the ground.   :D :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.