but it's sure going to be interesting!

Calusa

Shark Hunter

Good work on that kit Ted. ;)
Breathtaking Build Paisano.
Makes me proud to be here.
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

That is a beautiful piece of work. Well done. Now the big question, will it be fished? ;D

Alto Mare

Yep! nice looking reel for sure.
Thanks everyone and especially you Ted!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

Looks good Sal.... very good!  Looks "maxed" out!  Almost too pretty to fish. Are there any original parts in it? Maybe the clicker?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Cortez_Conversions

Good looking reel Sal, congrats!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Tiddlerbasher

Jerseymic

Alto Mare

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on January 07, 2017, 05:15:28 AM
Good looking reel Sal, congrats!

You might have had a little something to do with it Tom  ;D
Thanks again everyone!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

spc7669

What can you say? That is beautiful. Still building my first Tank and those pics give me something to look forward to.

broschro

Absolutely beautiful! like Sal said they hit the nail on the head when they anodized those plates. 

handi2

Amazing reel Sal.

What kind of drag numbers are you getting with the new Alan C gear set? Is it super smooth at 30lbs?

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Alto Mare

Yes Keith, extremely smooth at 30lb. I pushed it to 55lb, but only by pulling on the reel while the line was attached to a scale.

This is a very capable reel.

Sal

broadway

Beauty of a reel, Sal. Class act move, Ted! Once again out doing yourself all around with these kits and especially that custom bar for the R+D department, AKA, Sal. ;)
Sal, be careful pulling on the reel with so much pressure because if that line snaps at that poundage it's coming back atcha, OUCH!
Really special reel ya got there,
Dom