Our fearless leader has made it BIG TIME!

Started by broadway, April 15, 2011, 06:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Here's what ya gotta do... type in google: "daiwa sealine 900h", then go to page 2... see anybody you know in the photo ;) 
You're the "reel" master when you get your photo on page 2 in google... when people are searching for a specific ree and not your namel.  Kudos Pal!
Dom

Alto Mare

Dom, Google is The  world's dictionary. If you type in Broadway's Senator collection, you would come up, if you type Penn 16/0 tutorial, I would come up , Penn 6500 tutorial Big T would come up and so on. We joined with someone big Dom, Alan is well known around the world and if there is such a  thing as extraterrestrials...I wouldn't be surprised if they heard of Mr AT. You the man Alan! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

I just found it ironic that it showed his photo under a reel google for Daiwa 900h....Awesome!
Dom

Alto Mare

I hear you Dom, I was surprised myself at fist, before I knew who Alan Tani was. I'm sure if you google tutorials on any reels, he will be there. That's our Master Alan! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

broadway

Hey Sal,

Every time I google myself or broadway with a specific reel, Alan's name or photo pops up, too... NO kidding... LOL!
Hey ALan, No bow??  ;)
Dom

Roger

How's it feel to be associated with greatness?  ::)  ;D
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

broadway

Alto Mare

alantani

thanks, guys.  now can you just convince my wife of this?  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Sure, but you also have to convince my wife that our relationship is strictly platonic. ;D  She says that I'm spending so much time here and in her words "why don't you ask  Alan Tani to marry you" ;D ;D ;D

Keta

Quote from: alantani on April 16, 2011, 07:38:42 PM

I have enough trouble with mine. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on April 16, 2011, 07:38:42 PM

Joy,
Alan is known all over the world (in a good way, I think) and is respected as an expert on fishing reel repair and maintenance. Please give him the respect he deserves as long as he keeps his reels out of your dishwasher. ;D ;D ;D

Alan, do you think that will help? ???
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

well, google is nice, but the national enquirer is seriously big time.  i'll tell you guys the story when i get the backlog cleared. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

I'm hoping the story is related to reels for your sake or sake...if needed. ;D ;D ;D