Sweet Lou Does it Again

Started by Maxed Out, January 13, 2017, 01:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Lou does it again! I can't wait for my next 3 to complete my Tom Conversions... they make the reel.
Ted's parts are a game changer that complete Tom's kits nicely.
You guys hit a homeruns with your offerings. Tom has led the way with his creations and has inspired others to take their creations from the drawing board to fruition.
Thanks to all of you who git 'er done for us,
Dom

Maxed Out

Morning sunlight really shows the detail of these unique knobs. The ribbon candy inside casts shadows that constantly change with position of the handle. These knobs are flawless, even in direct sunlight.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mo65

Smokin' Ted...and the old LB 60 wears that modern flash very well! I have one of Lou's knobs coming too...can't wait! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

mizmo67

Awesome! Love these knobs, looking forward to mine!
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Maxed Out

How can a person go wrong with Tom's Classic Jigmaster and Lou's custom knob. Plus it seems we have a red theme going lately. Joe and Sal both hit home runs and gave me an itch I had to scratch ;) ;)

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dominick

Hey Ted you get 15 minutes of sunshine in Washington and you concentrate it on Lou's handles.  Now that is a fan.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

STRIPER LOU

Ted, that reel is beautiful and the knob sets it off perfectly. Thanks for posting it. Guess red is the hot color lately. I'm just finishing up Dominick's and thought I'd get a picture on a red Cortez 4/0.

Thanks again for the comments and compliments and all the best to you and Nancy.

Regard's,  ..  Lou