Teaser for Tomorrow

Started by ChileRelleno, January 24, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileRelleno

Quote from: RowdyW on January 25, 2017, 01:53:45 PM
Daron, it looks like you have to make more room for such a fine dinner. Sometimes the reel goodies have to take a back seat.      Rudy
LOL, just noticed that... Yep, you need a actual workbench my friend.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

ChileRelleno

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on January 25, 2017, 03:59:06 PM
Chile, that looks so good. Gracie does a great job on Lechon Assado. I'm headed to Stop & Shop this morning as they have pork shoulder on sale for .89 cents a pound.

Haven't seen that price in years! Keep it up Bud, your doing great! ;)
Thank you sir,  you're too kind with the compliments.
$0.89 per pound!  :o  Fill the freezer!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

If its Just My Wife, Son and me. That 16/0 is the centerpiece! ;)
I always have the table junked up. I leave the other half free. ;D
I'm always tinkering with something.
Life is Good!

David Hall

What we have here is food tutorials.  Just like a reel service tutorial, or a hot rod tutorial, step by step with instructions and pictures.  That's the way it's done.  When I skip pictures or prep details I always feel guilty because I'm thinking somebody is going to try this at home and I left out the key ingredient.  So I. Going to make the effort to get it right next time, not leave out any steps.  Chilli is a pro at this stuff, guns, reels, dinner it don't matter he never leaves anything out.  Excellent example.  I salute you!  Right now I'm saluting you with a glass of JW Blue. As I watch the warriors.

steelfish

mi amigo Chile, that puerco looks soooo yummy, I need to try it on my oven, so tender and juice

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 26, 2017, 02:54:47 AM
I always have the table junked up. I leave the other half free. ;D
I'm always tinkering with something.
I used to be like that until I got authorized (obligated) to buy a big folding table to my reel needs
The Baja Guy