Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 6 today all cookie cutters,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

You're really gettin' 'em, Benni !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on November 04, 2021, 08:08:14 PM
You're really gettin' 'em, Benni !
Thanks my friend,,,,, :D I got 6 today,,,,just waiting to hook a big one,,,,, ;D

Dominick

That photo looks like death holding a fish in a death spiral.  Spooky.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on November 05, 2021, 01:11:10 AM
That photo looks like death holding a fish in a death spiral.  Spooky.  Dominick
I'm shore the fish was scared,,,,,, :o but let not get "PETA" involved,,,,,, ;) I got 2 today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked,,,,, ;) first time fly fishing this fall,,,, :-\ but dewayne and Dave got some,,,, :D and my new t-shirt came in,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Beautiful scenery anyway.

Crow

Love that shirt ! :D
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on November 07, 2021, 04:45:35 AM
Beautiful scenery anyway.
I'm still waiting to get you a good wildlife photo,,,, :o
Quote from: Crow on November 07, 2021, 02:33:15 PM
Love that shirt ! :D
Thanks my friends,,,,,, ;) I got 2 small trout today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 small trout yesterday,,,, :-\ got skunked this morning at the lake,,,, :o but got a big rainbow at the river this evening,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Still got to get used to this new camera on my phone,,,,, ;) someday I will get a good photo,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on November 10, 2021, 06:01:24 AM
UFO
I got 1 small trout today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 stripers today at the cove,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid tonight,,,,,,, ;D