Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

Go get that trout
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Crow

it's that thought of "that big one" that keeps us all excited, Benni ! We are "on the island, now....rods all set up, cart ready, and the bait ready to go.......first trip to the beach, today, IF I get the rest of the "set up" cores done....or, if I can sneak away without Rita noticing!! ::)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Ron Jones on November 30, 2021, 05:35:48 AM
Go get that trout
;)
Quote from: Crow on November 30, 2021, 12:15:57 PM
   it's that thought of "that big one" that keeps us all excited, Benni ! We are "on the island, now....rods all set up, cart ready, and the bait ready to go.......first trip to the beach, today, IF I get the rest of the "set up" cores done....or, if I can sneak away without Rita noticing!! ::)

I can't wait to see the pictures,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,, :D but the creek where I get  my minnows the blue heron wiped it out,,,,,,,,,  :o

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on December 01, 2021, 02:44:01 AM
I got 1 today,,,,,, :D but the creek where I get  my minnows the blue heron wiped it out,,,,,,,,,  :o

Maybe that is why the heron is blue, no more minnows to eat.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oc1

Most of them were just scared away and will be back when he leaves.

Benni3

[quote a
;D ;)uthor=Domi ;Dnick link=topic=204 :o97
.msg404201# :Dmsg404201 date=1638375167]
Quote from: Benni3 on December 01, 2021, 02:44:01 AM;D

Maybe that is why the heron is blue, no more minnows to eat.   :D  Dominick
[/quote]
;DThey tag the creeks hard,,,,, ;) nobody has eaten 1 in a hundred years,,,,, :o I bet they taste like chicken,,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: oc1 on December 01, 2021, 07:22:43 PM
Most of them were just scared away and will be back when he leaves.
Nope they wiped the creek out,,, :-[ but that's ok,,,, :D next flood they be back,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Yeah, we need a little rain....burning ban is back on down here. I think we've had an inch in the last month. Nov usually is damp. My pond is down four feet.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on December 03, 2021, 12:53:39 PM
Yeah, we need a little rain....burning ban is back on down here. I think we've had an inch in the last month. Nov usually is damp. My pond is down four feet.
Yes I want some rain,,,,,, :'( the yard needs it and the river,,,,,,, :D it's coming,,, ;D

Benni3

I had a fisherman that wanted a vintage bamboo fly rod and I told him I would give him one 3 mounts later i found him,,,, :) I showed him the first one and he was happy kinda and I pulled out of the truck the other 2,,,,, ;) 1 is a montague 1900 to 1930's hexes and said you wanted a good one didn't you,,,,,, :o that's when you make someone's day and he gave me a walnut flybox with siver on it,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

1hr later,,,, :o He hunted me down and gave me this flybox,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

We got a couple  today,,,,,,,, :D but it was slow,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

I thought you were gonna go hit the Cove?  Conditions look great! = john

thorhammer

Quote from: Benni3 on December 04, 2021, 03:27:05 AM
1hr later,,,, :o He hunted me down and gave me this flybox,,,,, ;D

You're a good man, brother. That's what happens to good people. That box is awesome- glad your pay-it-forward boomeranged.