Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Ya' got it tricked out, really nice, Benni !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

Yup.  That's something.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on December 21, 2021, 01:35:32 AM
Dude, you're gonna get recognized from space with that fully pimped rig...they're gonna crawl after your spots like a tuna spotting plane....

I'm getting some plain old Michelin LT's tomorrow....under the radar lol
I don't know it they fit,,,,, :-\  but falken wildpeak f-ice 1 tires are priced right and they got tread,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Ok,,,,I put the factory wheels back on after painting them black,,, ;) new falken wildpeak f-ice snow tires and black center caps off amazon but there really 2 3/8in patio furniture caps,,,, :D that fit perfectly got to get ready for a bad winter,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I showed up to the game late and got skunked,,,,,but dewayne did great today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and had nice Christmas,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,, ;D

mo65

Good catch...one is better than none!  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on December 28, 2021, 12:43:34 AM
Good catch...one is better than none!  8)
Yes it's a little slow going,,,,, ;) but i got 9 trophy size rainbows on the books and need 10 for a master angler patch,,,,, :-\ the last one is always the hardest,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today and clay got 6,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Nice picture. Looks like low-clear water, always difficult fishing for me on rivers. Have you tested the water temp.?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Brewcrafter

Nice day on the water Benni and Clay! - john

Benni3

Thanks my friends,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today very small,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 1 smallmouth at the cove,,,,,,, ;D