Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 11, 2022, 07:25:01 PM
::)
The sugar makes the cherry tomatoes more like grapes,,,,, :o but i got white corn,,peaches and cream corn,,,cayanne pepper,,,squish,,,watermelon,,,egg plant,,super silver haze so far and my mom started them in her glassed side porch and my friend has the other in his grow tent,,,,,, ;) I'm just getting ready to get started and I got 5lb of blackjack bermuda 3 for the side yard and crimson clover for the back,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Sounds like a good mix!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 12, 2022, 11:08:17 AM
Sounds like a good mix!
My mom likes gardening and I do to,,,,,, :-\ but I don't have the green thumb she does,,,, ;) sometimes I surprise everyone 2years ago I got a deal on hotel coffee and apple juice consecrate and put it on my cherry tomatoes,,,,oh my they were so sweet it was almost like fruit,,,,, :o so this year I'm going to try it again,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The new duck in town,,,,, ;D

Benni3

We got pitcher now,,,,🍺

Benni3

What you missed last month,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

More

Benni3

And dewayne got some big ums too,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Marlo's got some big brooks,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Nice bunch of fish ! The duck is pretty nice, too !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

Benni - with all the work you have been putting in on the spring garden how do you find time to fish?  And do you use any fish cleanings to bury in your garden to help with the plants? - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on February 17, 2022, 06:10:59 AM
Benni - with all the work you have been putting in on the spring garden how do you find time to fish?  And do you use any fish cleanings to bury in your garden to help with the plants? - john
That's a good idea,,,,I don't just kill fish,,,,,, :-\ but sometimes they just don't make it,,,,, ;) and they could help my garden,,, :) waste not want not,,,,,I'm hoping for a good year,,,,,, ;D

oc1

A PAR light.  Nice set-up.

Gfish

Wow, Trout-time! Nice pictures.
Ya ever smoke yer fish?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

and we have pictures back.  bennie, thanks!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!