Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Las vegas there wasn't any good  fishing here I seen,,,,, ;)

Benni3

Or maybe just spoked,,,,, ;D

Crow

Who knows, Benni...there might be a big one in one of those ponds!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

The coolest thing on the strip years ago was the Treasure Island Pirate Show. It was put-on at night in front of the Treasure Island Hotel. A free street show. My Wife dragged me to it when I wanted to stay at the Black Jack tables(I mistakenly think I can win with my simple formula, hasn't happened yet), but I was pleasantly surprised at how good the show was.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Maxed Out

Years ago my wife and I had a birds eye view of the pirate ship night fight from our 5th floor window at treasure island hotel. They put on a great show !! Also the old part of town with an amazing  ceiling of lights that put on a mind blowing light show fully computerized lights that had jet fighters flying 40' overhead with all the sound effects. It was surreal. Also back then they had the race rock cafe that had a dozen full size nascar's on a banked track, many motorcycles on the first floor, and upstairs they had a couple unlimited hydroplanes suspended from the ceiling in the dining area. Over in the new part of town was the all star cafe that had amazing amount of sports memorabilia. Sadly the cafe's are both gone now
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,,, ;D