Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on January 11, 2022, 02:08:14 AM
Good goin', Benni ! How many patches does that make for you ? ;D
For defendant fish trophy size 2 and 1 for rainbow,,,,, ;) now it's a easy way to get this done I will throw money at the problem,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Quote from: Benni3 on January 11, 2022, 12:50:59 AM
I got 2 today and one big one,,,, :D that makes 10 for rainbow master angler patch,,,,,,, ;D

Good work brother!!!!! Did the snow mess you up? We rose about two feet down here so I figured some of that was your water coming to say hello....it's cold enough to send trout down :)

There was some sort of issue at the dam I think last night; woke up 0400 with no power- said there were 12,000 outages between us and Virginia. Had to get out the mummy bag.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on January 11, 2022, 03:52:35 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on January 11, 2022, 12:50:59 AM
I got 2 today and one big one,,,, :D that makes 10 for rainbow master angler patch,,,,,,, ;D

Good work brother!!!!! Did the snow mess you up? We rose about two feet down here so I figured some of that was your water coming to say hello....it's cold enough to send trout down :)

There was some sort of issue at the dam I think last night; woke up 0400 with no power- said there were 12,000 outages between us and Virginia. Had to get out the mummy bag.
We just got 2to3in of snow ❄️ but some rain,,,, :D power has now gone out here,,,,, :o iron 10-10-10 36lb of hollytone and my blackjack bermuda grass is still green,,,, :) I'm ordering seeds for my garden yesterday,,, :-\ but I ordered snow tires for my girlfriends car in August,,,,I'm thinking 2or3 months ahead now,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Rye and fescue looks great at the lake- 10-10-10 and a butt-load of lime because it was under leaves for decades, but my Bermuda at home looks like wheat toast, lol. Trying to get repairs and renno work out of the way- even when it's hit 50 F, it's been too windy to live bait and the lake was so low it's difficult to troll contours.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on January 12, 2022, 12:25:58 PM
Rye and fescue looks great at the lake- 10-10-10 and a butt-load of lime because it was under leaves for decades, but my Bermuda at home looks like wheat toast, lol. Trying to get repairs and renno work out of the way- even when it's hit 50 F, it's been too windy to live bait and the lake was so low it's difficult to troll contours.
There calling for a big snow storm this weekend,,,,,,, :o I just don't believe yet,,,,,,,, ::) but it could happen,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

They stocked today and we got a bunch of small ones,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Quote from: Benni3 on January 13, 2022, 01:00:45 AM
There calling for a big snow storm this weekend,,,,,,, :o I just don't believe yet,,,,,,,, ::) but it could happen,,,,,,, ;D

That's what they say. I'll be putting up beadboard ceilings...

Benni3

Me and marlo got a bunch and I got 1 big one,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on January 13, 2022, 01:40:33 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on January 13, 2022, 01:00:45 AM

That's what they say. I'll be putting up beadboard ceilings...
Everybody talking about the big snow storm 2ft,,,,,, ;D but aviation weather maybe a bit Saturday night and later Sunday 58% chances,,,,,, :-\  there not taking about precipitation yet because it's to early,,,,, ??? I think this time it well hit me but not you hopefully,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

We're looking like wintry mix which will freeze on the ground overnight. It's the anus of the precipitation family. I'm heading back south to home in the morning...I already lost power once this week and it got to 40-something in the house, and that was without sleet and wind. I'm at the end of the power, phone, internet everything lines on a sparsely populated penninsula a half mile from Virginia, which means the last people to be gotten to by NC crews lol.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on January 14, 2022, 01:01:13 PM
We're looking like wintry mix which will freeze on the ground overnight. It's the anus of the precipitation family. I'm heading back south to home in the morning...I already lost power once this week and it got to 40-something in the house, and that was without sleet and wind. I'm at the end of the power, phone, internet everything lines on a sparsely populated penninsula a half mile from Virginia, which means the last people to be gotten to by NC crews lol.
It's  showing up on aviation weather now,,,,ya it's coming,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 6 today,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

6?  Big day!  Were you down at the river or are you still able to fish the cove? - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on January 15, 2022, 06:57:38 AM
6?  Big day!  Were you down at the river or are you still able to fish the cove? - john
This time of the year there not much going on at the cove,,,,, ;)  but the river is stocked,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,, :D one took me for a ride,,,,,, ;D