Pasta Frijoles

Started by Reel 224, January 24, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Polenta. I haven't had that in a long while Sal. I love it with short ribs and a little bit of tomato sauce.

Looks good Joe and you've got a bunch of meals ready to go on a cold day. We do it just a bit differently as we put it all together without the pasta. I like my pasta very al dente and some people do not.

I like to fill the bowl with the mixture about 1/2 to 3/4 full, add freshly cooked celantani, give it a quick toss, add EVOO, hot pepper flakes, and grated cheese, and you know, fresh basil from the front living room window!

It was your fault with the picture Joe, I had a huge bowl for lunch and after shoveling I did nothing for the day! Its all good though  as I can use a break. Matter of fact I ate so much I'm going to skip supper tonight! ;D

.........................Lou

Reel 224

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on January 24, 2017, 10:41:50 PM
Polenta. I haven't had that in a long while Sal. I love it with short ribs and a little bit of tomato sauce.

Looks good Joe and you've got a bunch of meals ready to go on a cold day. We do it just a bit differently as we put it all together without the pasta. I like my pasta very al dente and some people do not.

I like to fill the bowl with the mixture about 1/2 to 3/4 full, add freshly cooked celantani, give it a quick toss, add EVOO, hot pepper flakes, and grated cheese, and you know, fresh basil from the front living room window!

It was your fault with the picture Joe, I had a huge bowl for lunch and after shoveling I did nothing for the day! Its all good though  as I can use a break. Matter of fact I ate so much I'm going to skip supper tonight! ;D

.........................Lou

;D ;D That's funny, Ruth and I skipped dinner tonight too. I hear you on the pasta, I don't normally do that but Anthony is coming over tomorrow so I made a big pot and threw the whole pound of pasta in the pot. So were are having it tomorrow night. Ruth sent me in the office away from her tonight because the Frijoli is working..... ::) :-X ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."