Pflueger 646/Garcia Conolon Video

Started by mo65, February 02, 2017, 06:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

I posted a pic of this reel on one of Fred's threads and it reminded me of this video I made a few years ago...thought maybe some members here might enjoy it. 8)

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

foakes

Hard to keep the fish off of those old quality vintage setups.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

swill88

The Great Maudu

Yea Mo, keep that stuff coming. I would like to see a video of you hot rodding a reel too.

Midway Tommy

Looks like a fun time, especially with that vintage tackle. Well done!
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

mo65

Thanks fellas, that's a little public lake a few miles from my house. I go there to test reels and just relax...I've fell asleep more than once sitting in a lawn chair on that little boat dock. I've pulled some nice ones out of there too unexpectedly! 8)

The Great Maudu

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you also star in a movie about collecting vintage reels? You were showing the Pflueger Rocket as well as 4 or 5 others if I remember correctly. Cool stuff brother.

mo65

Quote from: The Great Maudu on February 03, 2017, 02:36:39 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you also star in a movie about collecting vintage reels? You were showing the Pflueger Rocket as well as 4 or 5 others if I remember correctly. Cool stuff brother.

Well...I'm not sure if I was the "star" of it...but that was me. Glad you enjoyed the video Maudu! 8)