Chef de Cuisine

Started by foakes, February 04, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

We have some fantastic food chefs around our site --

Tim, Sal, Mike, Joe, Lou, and many others...

But for presentation and quality of game meat and fish -- Chile is the "Chef de Cuisine".

I am always in awe...this guy could do this professionally -- and folks would pay $100 a meal.

Chef de Cuisine

Whether you know them as head chefs or executive chefs, the chef de Cuisine is the leader of the brigade. He or she is the individual that everyone in the kitchen takes instructions from and answers to. Responsible for everything from the menu to management, this chef is the captain of the proverbial ship.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

STRIPER LOU

No doubt Fred, Chile does some amazing stuff. His meals always spark my appetite. Awesome presentations too. Been in the shop all day and I'm super hungry right now!

Chile, what's for dinner? ;D

Reel 224

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on February 04, 2017, 09:59:07 PM
No doubt Fred, Chile does some amazing stuff. His meals always spark my appetite. Awesome presentations too. Been in the shop all day and I'm super hungry right now!

Chile, what's for dinner? ;D

Lou: Any thing that won't eat you , sparks your appetite. ;) ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

ChileRelleno

Gee whiz Fred/Joe/Lou... Thanks for the compliments.

I don't know about all that... Chef de Cuisine and all that.
You're way too generous with your estimation of my culinary skills.

I wish I had the kitchen/equipment, skills, money and time to do a lot more.
Like learn sauces, sous vide cooking and bake more.

Lou,
put some good yardbirds on the grill tonight, along with some corn and bread.
I'm about to post yet another thread of food pRon... Imagine that.  ::)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

STRIPER LOU

Hey Chile, I thoroughly enjoy each and every one of your post. We need to MEAT up sometime. I'm pretty good on the sauces and your turning out some beautiful dishes, maybe we can whip something up together.

One thing for sure, I can put away some serious food for a little guy! 

Joe, you have it almost correct .... If it doesn't move in 5 minutes, I eat it!! ;D ;D

Reel 224

Chile; I've got the kitchen if you have the time. ;D

Lou: It's a good thing I moved around then.

Joe