MEAST in the southeast!!!!!

Started by thorhammer, February 06, 2017, 01:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Q for the game. Y'all can get anateur hour on all you want to but I built this grill from a 5/16" SS processing drum and chop block out of leftover oak flooring from my kitchen remod. Smoked five hours over cherry with my sauce. I'd tell you what's in it but family would require I take that Henkel cleaver and donate a personal pound to the next batch. Secrets in the sauce!!!

Dominick

It looks like there are a lot of members gunning for John (Chili Relleno).  ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Dominick on February 06, 2017, 02:02:45 AM
It looks like there are a lot of members gunning for John (Chili Relleno).  ::) Dominick
:o
They've their work cut out for them.

That meat is looking good, but the real deal here is that custom grill.
Kudos on the grill and oak Chop Box.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Dominick

Quote from: ChileRelleno on February 06, 2017, 02:14:10 AM

Here is Chili being modest.   ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Dominick on February 06, 2017, 02:15:33 AM
Quote from: ChileRelleno on February 06, 2017, 02:14:10 AM

Here is Chili being modest.   ;D ;D Dominick
Hey, certain things impress me more than others.
I can throw a meal together, but not grills and such.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Todd Jacobsen

Thor hammer I know what you mean about not letting sauces or dry rubs out. I have several of each that I won't let out either. Like your drum. I have made 2 out of 55 gallon drums and 1 has a rotisserie added on for thrkeys,of hams

thorhammer

I was taking a good natured poke at Chile here just to see if he was paying attention. John, I read all your recipes in great detail and am looking forward to getting a minute to putting your preps in that cooker.

That sauce is as much secret to me as anyone because day to day I throw whatever is available in it and dose with red peppa. People are particular about their special recipes and I entirely get it.

J

Todd Jacobsen

Agreed. It took me alot of trial and errors to get 2 I use all the time. If I can figure out how to add pictures I would show you the drums I made fun and easy. I was sharing how I make my trip tip for you but ran out of room lol. It's nothing special but it's very juicy and easy.