Started by bill19803, February 15, 2017, 08:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 07, 2017, 07:33:37 PM
Quote from: Tightlines666 on March 07, 2017, 07:15:13 PM
Quote from: Dominick on March 07, 2017, 06:03:53 PM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 07, 2017, 05:50:09 PM
Quote from: bill19803 on March 07, 2017, 03:35:42 AM
no proof  as   which  trip bent  it.  ALL shipments  were  by   UPS   but  trying  to prove they  did  it.  Naw    cant    even   attempt  that,   and ive been thru  their  damage claim     rigamarole before and   its  not    fun   and  usually  doesnt  end  well    for the  fisherman. At  tis  point its  gonna be  suck n it up  snowflake   and like  with it  i  guess  and  hope there  is  no   corollary  damage. And  look   for a  new   frame    when   funds   get more   abundant.  between a   2500  yard   spool of    c-16    130  bl  spectra  and  building a new   calstar     rod   The check  book   winces  every  time it hears  the  term  I  think ill buy ------.

But  if  anyone   does  have a decent  used  frame    for 50  sw  id certainly  consider   buying  it it.

Bill, if Fred's procedure doesn't work, of if you would just rather not have to worry about it, I am pretty sure that I have a near mint 50SW frame that I could sell for $35 plus shipping, but I just got back from a tackle show and haven't unloaded the trailer yet so it's probably going to take me a few days to get fully unpacked.  If that might be of interest, please let me know and I will look for the frame.

Thanks,

Randy
Wow! at that price you could buy it as a spare.  Dominick

That is a great deal.  I may want to pick this up, and any other International parts you may have, if he doesn't want it.

John

Give me a week or so to get caught up John and I will send you a list of the International parts that I have.  Almost everything is for 50 size or smaller but there is a lot of nice stuff.  I don't know if you saw my list but I picked up a beautiful 130ST that you or one of your friends might like.
Thanks,
Randy

Great!

No rush.

I really do mostly 80s & 130s.  I may not be able to afford your 130.  I occasionally pick up larger gold reels locally on the cheap, and refurb/resell.  Lately my boat has pretty much destroyed my reel and parts budget, but I am always interested in International parts, since I know they will get used.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.