Main Menu

alohas.

Started by 1014, March 02, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aloha.
my name is neil. from hawai`i. `ewa beach side. but been in the bay area now for more than a minute. wow more than half my life now.

use to pound a lot, but then gas prices went up and i started to hate to drive, so i stayed home and fixed reels for awhile. Then I went dormant.

now i'm fishing again and going through my old gear and missed taking them apart and putting them together.

all the foundations of my mana`o was learned from attending alan's classes at the old cupertino fisherman's warehouse. So i'm glad I stumbled upon this.

k. shoots.

RowdyW

Welcome k. shoots. Time to play catchup.       Rudy

alantani

welcome!  glad to have you here.  anything you need, just swing on by the house.  i'm only a mild south of the old fisherman's warehouse site. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Welcome back Neil....looking forward to some of your reports....Bill, Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gfish

Aloha, Neil!
Isa Fishermans Warehouse still on S. DeAnza Blvd., in S.J.? Need ta know before I go back in July. I'm "jones'en" for alla goodies I can't put my hands on here(kaua'i Island). Also, there's a good Chinese resturant(Lotus?) that I can use to entice my wife ta bear through it all with me, if that's still there...
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Alto Mare

Welcome Neil, enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Welcome from San Mateo, CA.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

E komo mai Neil. I'm 20 min from Alan in Campbell.

Aloha, Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!