..........Lou

mo65

That boy...I say...that boy has my tongue tryin' ta beat my brains out! ;D
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

ChileRelleno

Order up! Lou, here's your plate.

Money Shot

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

STRIPER LOU

Man Chile, that plate looks good! Tried your thing...........licking the screen...........didn't work. Now I'm hungry again. Bet that's better than Pig Rig Barbeque!

We tried their Cowboy beans the last time around. Never had them before and they were surprisingly good. Ever make them? Looked like 3 or 4 different types of beans with onions, peppers, some pcs of beef and a smokey flavored sauce.

.............Lou

David Hall

I'd have skipped all the sides and the plate, just set down with that tin pan full of smoky BBQ goodness.
It's out of here!

ChileRelleno

Quote from: David Hall on March 12, 2017, 03:31:00 AM
I'd have skipped all the sides and the plate, just set down with that tin pan full of smoky BBQ goodness.
It's out of here!
I've about half the pan left, come and get'sum  8)

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on March 12, 2017, 03:20:24 AM
Man Chile, that plate looks good! Tried your thing...........licking the screen...........didn't work. Now I'm hungry again. Bet that's better than Pig Rig Barbeque!

We tried their Cowboy beans the last time around. Never had them before and they were surprisingly good. Ever make them? Looked like 3 or 4 different types of beans with onions, peppers, some pcs of beef and a smokey flavored sauce.

.............Lou
I love beans,except for the ubiquitous Baked Beans as most are too sweet for my tastes.
My favorites are the Ranch, Cowboy or BBQ style beans, preferably cooked beneath whatever is in the smoker.
That way they catch all the meat drippings, BANG!, talk about flavor.

Here is the last big pan of BBQ beans I did.
http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=20074.0
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Reel 224

Seeing this post early in the morning is making my belly touch my backbone  :o Chile I can't take it :'( after this post I will have to go the food therapy :(

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

El Pescador

Quote from: ChileRelleno on March 11, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

Chile!

YOU ARE KILL'N ME HERE, Man!!!!!

I'm enjoying a bowl of oatmeal with the last of my Grade A Light Maple Syrup from Berlin, NH, and I'm looking at your smoked oven thermometer & think'n,

Send it to me and I'll enjoy it betwen two pieces of white bread!!!!!  Include some cowboy beans as well.

Man, what a feast you enjoyed last evening.

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Reel 224 on March 12, 2017, 12:40:09 PM
Seeing this post early in the morning is making my belly touch my backbone  :o Chile I can't take it :'( after this post I will have to go the food therapy :(

Joe  
Joe, food therapy is best accomplished with a fork and spoon.
Quote from: El Pescador on March 12, 2017, 04:13:02 PM
Chile!

YOU ARE KILL'N ME HERE, Man!!!!!

I'm enjoying a bowl of oatmeal with the last of my Grade A Light Maple Syrup from Berlin, NH, and I'm looking at your smoked oven thermometer & think'n,
Send it to me and I'll enjoy it betwen two pieces of white bread!!!!!  Include some cowboy beans as well.
Man, what a feast you enjoyed last evening.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne.
A big bowl of good oatmeal isn't a half bad breakfast, especially on a cold morning, but put some REAL maple syrup, butter and a handful of raisins, and it and it is like eating dessert.

If overnight mail didn't costs so danged much, I'd find myself sending care packages all over the place.
Ragnar Benson:

Dominick

The devil made me post this.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

John, that looks really good. One of those will feed all four of us in my family and still have leftovers ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Another Home Run John.
Looks Delicious. :P
You da Man!
Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Dominick on March 12, 2017, 09:29:33 PM
The devil made me post this.   :D ;D Dominick
Luv it...  LMAO!  :D

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 12, 2017, 11:16:09 PM
John, that looks really good. One of those will feed all four of us in my family and still have leftovers ;D.
Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 12, 2017, 11:30:03 PM
Another Home Run John.
Looks Delicious. :P
You da Man!
Thanks guys.
Ragnar Benson:

MarkT

Looks so good that leftovers wouldn't be an option!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

ChileRelleno

Quote from: MarkT on March 13, 2017, 01:37:17 AM
Looks so good that leftovers wouldn't be an option!
Surprisingly, still working on the last of the leftovers.
Ragnar Benson: