Back to the Future

Started by Maxed Out, March 15, 2017, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

1982 Penn 113HL vs. the modern day 113HL..... One need look no farther to see where my inspiration derives from for the modern day version. Sad part is the new style spacer bars will soon be extinct due to lack of interest.  -Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dan-J

I would like a set of silver standard width 113H tank top spacer bars if you have any left.

Maxed Out

Quote from: Dan-J on March 15, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
I would like a set of silver standard width 113H tank top spacer bars if you have any left.

I do have one set of standard width bars in silver Dan.

Dan-J

I will take them.  PM me the price for them and the 5 shift levers and I will get payment out to you today.

TongassFisher

Ted,
They look great and if they are getting scarce I should probably grab a set while they're still around,
what colors do you have left in narrow?

Thanks

Trevor

Bryan Young

Ted, do you ever fish those reels you make. Your House is probably a reel museum.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 16, 2017, 04:01:43 AM
Ted, do you ever fish those reels you make. Your House is probably a reel museum.

Trever, I am waiting on the last batch from machining

Should be ready within couple weeksor so. Anodize takes 2 weeks, so about 4 weeks out on narrow kits.

Bryan, they just announced 3days for deep water halibut....not much of a test, but I'll be out there somewhere with a few custom hot rodded 113h's. The rest will stay in the China cabinet.