Hi from Houston Texas!

Started by TxPENN, April 03, 2017, 07:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TxPENN

Hey Everyone... came across this forum when I was doing some research on a Penn Senator 6/0. Found some great info so decided to join the group!

Hope to get a lot of good info from here and become more knowledgeable in the world of fishing & reels!

Thanks for the Add!
Ceasar

Was showing my father in law how to do a tear down.

bhale1

welcome TxPenn,
Good work on that reel, looks great
Brett

Gfish

Greetings from Kaua'i, HI. There's lots great info. and alota upgrade methods and products, espically for Penns, here.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

TxPENN

Quote from: bhale1 on April 03, 2017, 08:15:38 PM
welcome TxPenn,
Good work on that reel, looks great
Brett

Thanks Brett!

TxPENN

We took her out for the first time last night... Gar Fishing. We can use bigger bait now haha! literally within 10min if throwing the line in... we pull out this one! 3.25ft

TxPENN

Quote from: Gfish on April 03, 2017, 08:19:43 PM
Greetings from Kaua'i, HI. There's lots great info. and alota upgrade methods and products, espically for Penns, here.

Thanks for the Welcome!

Yea a TopShot posting & a Drag upgrade is what lead me to this forum.

otownjoe

Swami805

I lived in Houston for a few years. Was there for the sequacentenial, You fellas sure know how to throw a party!! Some good fishing out there too! Looking forward to more pictures.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome TxPenn, looks like you've docked at the right place.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Wow Ceasar.....talk about "Ridin The Storm".....great rehab on the reel and congrats on the nice fish....Bill, sacramento delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

day0ne

Lived in Houston 5 yrs the first time and 24 yrs the second time. Trying to move back to the area soon. Not in Houston but somewhere south of Houston. Nice reel.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Tiddlerbasher

oc1

We used to do some gar fishing in Lake Corpus Christi.  Never caught on.  Congratulations and welcome.
-steve