Mothers' day

Started by Alto Mare, May 08, 2011, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Happy Mothers' Day to all! :)
I know it's all about reels here Alan, but the ladies deserve it, especially for putting up with us and our sarcasm all year. ;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

I agree... they do deserve a lot of credit for dealing with us and our addictive habits.  Happy Mom's Day!
Dom

alantani

my wife took her mother out to dinner last night.  i had to work.  flowers were send to my own mother yesterday.  we all called her this morning.  also this morning, i bolted out of bed because i forgot to get flowers for her on the way home from work last night.  the florist was open early, with lots of dads that were similarly delinquent.  the kids made breakfast.  now i'm back at work.  the kids and i got the worlds best gift for my wife for mother's day.  yup, a new washerr and dryer.  how's that for being thoughtful.  my wife actually took it quite well.........   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Great Alan, now don't be tempted to take a couple of reels for a test drive in those babies ;D ;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.