Heads up on vacation time

Started by Dawn, May 12, 2011, 01:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

I just wanted to let you all know ahead of time I will be closed from May 31 to June 7. 
If you need something before then please let me know, don't want to cause any drag washer emergencies!   ;D

Dawn
Dawn

Nessie Hunter

Have fun, enjoy yourself, be safe..... 

IS there a withdrawal hotline for crisis counseling in case we have a break down?? LOL
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

fortunately, there is.  unfortunately, it's my cell number!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dawn

Frank you have my cel number...I can talk you through it   ;D
Dawn

Dominick

Hey Dawn:  Are you going to get any fishing in?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dawn

Dawn

Alto Mare

Have a great time Dawn! Leave your cell phone home, The drags can wait ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

albacore11

The only thing I am looking for are the Tyrnos carbontex drag washers.  Any possibility they will be available before you head out?

Roger

Enjoy and have a safe trip.....
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain