FIELD AND STREAM AGREES WITH ALAN TANI

Started by Dominick, May 13, 2011, 06:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

i like the nice plug for dawn and smoothdrag.com. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dawn

Very awesome!  They called awhile back to get washers for the photo.  Glad to see it made it to print!

Dawn

Dominick

Dawn:  It just goes to show you that if you do something right, sooner or later you will get recognition for it.  Kudos to you and Alan and all the moderators on this site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: Pescachaser on May 19, 2011, 03:24:35 PM
Dawn:  It just goes to show you that if you do something right, sooner or later you will get recognition for it.  Kudos to you and Alan and all the moderators on this site.  Dominick

Well said...  100% agree..   
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on May 19, 2011, 03:39:07 PM
Quote from: Pescachaser on May 19, 2011, 03:24:35 PM

Well said...  100% agree..   

I also agree! Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dawn

Dawn