Parts ID help

Started by The Great Maudu, June 04, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Maudu

This bag of parts came with one of my reels I bought sometime in the past. It got separated from the reel and now I can't remember which one it goes with. Does anyone recognize which company produced this? The little multi tool might be a giveaway. It's probably Penn, Pflueger or Meisselbach as that is the bulk of my meager collection.

Bill B

The wing nuts are not Penn....so either Pfleuger or Meisselbach....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

oc1

Don't know Mike.  How about that Pflueger Rocket you have?
-steve

The Great Maudu

I don't think so Steve. I'm thinking it could have come from one of my boxed Templars or Atlapacs. I guess I could try the multi tool on them and see if it fits the nut. I'm hoping someone on here recognizes this pkg. I'll try the ORCA wizards as well.

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

oc1

I'm in the market for a set of Templar clamps.  Let me know if you find out what they look like. 
-steve

Shark Hunter

Just drop them off at the house Mike.
I'll take care of them. ;)
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

I agree with Randy. Looks like a clamp kit for a Daiwa.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

RowdyW

I think that you will find that the thread size is metric in the wing nuts & the screws. The clamp also looks like from older Sealine reels. I'd say Daiwa too.           Rudy

The Great Maudu

I think I can definitely eliminate the Templars and Atlapacs because they aren't drilled for clamps. My bad.

The Great Maudu

Mystery solved. A gentleman on the ORCA site found this similar set on eBay. 172698422306