server problems 5/17 and 5/18, 2011

Started by alantani, May 18, 2011, 06:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

the godaddy.com server is all jacked up.  just spoke to them.  they are trying to fix it.  until then, we are stuck.  sorry.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ReelSpeed

Been noticing the really long load times & server timeouts.. Thought it might have been too much traffic. Hopefully they get things back on board soon!
Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

alantani

that's what i thought, too, but we have unlimited bandwidth.  i found that out while i was talking to the godaddy rep.  i called to see if i could buy more bandwidth and he said it was already unlimited. 

alantani

whatever you post, just type fast and keep it short !!!!!!   ;D

Irish Jigger

Nessie Hunter

Whatever they did, it seems to be flying now..   WOW..  Great!!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Nessie Hunter

I spoke to soon yesterday.  
Got a couple of Forums and threads fast, then it slowed to time out again..???
Couldnt even respond to a thread...   ???

But today, I easily got through all the new topics/post etc.......    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dominick

Alan:  As you know the site is getting really slow.  Since you are theorizing that we are reaching the maximum bandwidth what is the cost to expand the bandwidth?  I would be willing to contribute to expanding and I am sure that other members would be willing also.  Let's hear back from some of the members on this subject.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

actually, the bandwidth is already at unlimited.  i'm not sure where the problem is, but my guess is that it's with godaddy itself.  the only thing to do is to change servers.  that would be a serious mess.