Tyrnos drags are in stock

Started by Dawn, May 24, 2011, 03:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

Hi

Thought I'd post this here also if it's okay, since I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting them.  Tyrnos Carbontex are finally in stock.
Tyrnos  8 & 10  $12.00 each
Tyrnos 12 & 16  $15.00 each

Dawn
Dawn

alantani

that's great!  i have reels waiting and need both.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dawn

Dawn

intili

Hi Dawn, are these the same thickness as the stock washers? Thnx!

Dawn

The 8 and 10 are about .003 to .004 thicker than the stock.  The 12 & 16 just a little more, approx .005-.006

Dawn
Dawn

flvol77

anything that will fit a 30 II ?

I am thinking about buying four of the them and I know they will need new drags (or at least I think they will)

Bryan Young

Quote from: flvol77 on May 30, 2011, 03:38:01 AM
anything that will fit a 30 II ?

I am thinking about buying four of the them and I know they will need new drags (or at least I think they will)
I belive the TLD20s will fit in the Tyrnos 30II.  You will need to do a little modifications though.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

stradicfanatic

Dawn,

Do you still have these in stock for a Tyrnos 8II? I looked on your website and couldn't find a listing for them.

If so, whats the best way to place an order? Phone?

Thanks!

p.s. Alan, thanks for the great website...been lurking for a while and am finally getting into doing more vertical jigging here in FL with conventional gear so I figured I'd make it official and contribute what I could!

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard, stradicfanatic.
BTW, Dawn may still be on holiday.

Nessie Hunter

I think she is back in the 'Sweat Shop' as of Monday 5-14?????

Hope Im right I just sent in an Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o

== = = = = = = = = =

Hi Guys and Gals

I will be heading out for a short cruise May 7 through 11.  Let me know if you need anything before then, I will be closed that week.
Will they let me troll?

Dawn
= = = = = = = = = = = =

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dawn

Hi
I am back, I was just swamped and playing catch up last week.
I do have the Tyrnos drags in stock.
Just give me a call if you like.   888-206-4656

Dawn
Dawn

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Nessie Hunter

Yes, welcome back!!!!
AND, thanks for all you do..
(I Know I forget to say that often enough).

I got the Penn Parts and Cals, sooner then expected (as usual).
I knew you had to be swamped!!!

:-)    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dawn

Dawn

ranaman

She's BACK!! ;D and on top of it!! Dawn I got my order from Larry Mercer Last night!!  Thanks again for all the help from both of us and getting it all into one shipping box!! Yes Guys Dawn TRIED to save us money!! Great job and service!! -Joe