Daiwa Schematics

Started by Black Widow Tackle, June 03, 2011, 01:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Widow Tackle

Is anyone else having trouble downloading Daiwa schematics?  I am looking for the Saltist spinner and the Exceler spinner.  Thanks

Bryan Young

I also have been having problems.  I do have a few, but unfortunately, only the conventional Saltist lines.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

constantly!  if you e-mail daiwa, they will send you a schematic via return e-mail. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Just was able to download all of the schematics using a download accelerator program.  What model do you need schematics for?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Black Widow Tackle

If you can the spinning reels saltist and exceler the saltwater models.  I am looking to see if they have a backup anti reverse.  Thanks

Bryan Young

Is there a model number for those reels?  I don't know which one is which.

Bryan Young

It looks like all of the Saltist Spinner Schematics have been removed from the Daiwa Database.

http://www.daiwa.com/PartsDiagram/Index.aspx?action=1&keyword=saltist&category=26

Bryan Young

Being uploaded.  See schematics section.