Carbontex drag sets for Stella Fa

Started by serviola, June 10, 2011, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serviola

Good morning,

Did anyone know what are the right washers for our Stellas FA?

Sizes are:

5000 FA
6000 /8000 FA
10 000 / 20 000 FA

The PG and SW (before 2009) are the same models.

I asked dawn for sets, because it is more comfortable for us clients, but it seems that they are available in a few month.
The BLUEFINS have eaten our drags nearly and to replace  them is necessary. So if anyone know the thick and the diameters which are close to fit, let me know.

Tanks a lot.

TL

Jürgen

serviola

Hi Dawn,

how it looks like. Did you have them meanwhile in stock?

Dawn

Dawn

Viennacop

Hi Dawn!

I just want to bring up this topic and our request once again. Any idea when the drag sets will be available?
I would need sets for all Stellas - FA type.

best regards from Austria,
Willi

Dawn

I've got the drags coming in the next couple of days from Shimano, so I can compare them to my stock, or see if I need to make new sizes.
However a lot of the drags were on back order until next year, so I don't know yet which sets I will be able to put together.

Dawn
Dawn

Viennacop

Thanks Dawn for your quick response. Simply let me know when you know more about the sets and sizes.

best regards,
Wilfried

Dawn

A few stellas done now.  8000SW, 10000SW, 10000SWPG
More to come in a few weeks.

Dawn
Dawn

Viennacop

Hi Dawn!

Thats good news for the guys who fish the new Stelle SW series. Please don´t forget the old fashioned Stella FA - Type users.

Thanks for keeping us informed!

best regards,
Wilfried

Dawn

Stella, 4000fa, 5000fa 6000fa and 8000fa are one the list to be done.  If I missed any, let me know.

Dawn
Dawn

Viennacop

Hi Dawn!

Good news so far! The only missing models are 10000FA and 20000FA. These reels have already carbon washers at the bottom of the spool, but on top there are small dartanium washers which should be also replaced by carbontex. I personally dislike also the original cabon washers and if you bring up replacements for these as well, I would appreciate.

regards,
Wilfried

Dawn

Those are on the list as well.  The washers in the spool for the 10000 were on back order last time, will try to get some in Jan.

Dawn

Viennacop

Excellent! Please leave a message when we can start to order  :)
best regards, Wilfried