Shimano TTS 30,50 & 50W

Started by Donnyboat, September 21, 2017, 11:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Hi every one, hope you all well & getting your share of fish, I am looking for a drag leaver to fit a Shimano TTS 30, 50 or a 50W, please send me a PM or message, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

took a quick look, came up empty.....   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

thanks Alan, some one will have one, just takes time, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

josa1

I have a drag lever for a TTS 50W.   Send your address on a PM and I'll send it to you.

:D

josa1

Donnyboat

Thanks Josa, I will message you, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Donnyboat

Well Members, I have sent Josa 1,  a PM as he requested, concerning the Drag leaver he has for me, Josa, came back with the reply, that he has sold all of these Shimano reels, so the leaver is know further use to him, & he will post it to me free of charge, this is the true spirit of the Ohana family, looking after one another, But Josa you have not seen the cost of postage, from Canada to Western Australia yet, I wont be disappointed Josa if you send an account with the leaver, if you don't, I will compensate you one way or another, as I try to do with all my Ohana family, thanks again josa, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

exp2000

Quote from: Donnyboat on September 24, 2017, 11:46:05 AM
Well Members, I have sent Josa 1,  a PM as he requested, concerning the Drag leaver he has for me, Josa, came back with the reply, that he has sold all of these Shimano reels, so the leaver is know further use to him, & he will post it to me free of charge, this is the true spirit of the Ohana family, looking after one another, But Josa you have not seen the cost of postage, from Canada to Western Australia yet, I wont be disappointed Josa if you send an account with the leaver, if you don't, I will compensate you one way or another, as I try to do with all my Ohana family, thanks again josa, cheers Don.

Well said mate.
~