Modifying Your "profile"

Started by Crow, September 23, 2017, 04:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Hi, All !  I'd like to modify the profile info, to show "where" I am located...my age, and such...but being a computer dummy. :-[  I can't figure out how ??? Can someone take pity, and walk me through the process ?  Thanks !.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

Click the PROFILE tab near the top of the page.  Then click FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION on the left side of the page.  Then wait....... and wait..... because the page takes a while to load.  When it finally loads, scroll down to the LOCATION box and make your entry.
-steve

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

happyhooker

How do you add a picture, like some of the members have when they make posts?

oc1

From what I can tell, only the lucky are allowed to put up an avatar.  I tried a bunch of times before it finally worked.  I think I double clicked in that large blank area under where it says Picture/Text and then sat back for about five minutes before a menu/dialog box came up asking for the location of the photo on my computer.  Don't know what the deal is.  There's something wrong with it.
-steve

Crow

The problem I was having was I was to "impatient", and wasn't waiting....and waiting !    Thanks again !

Gfish

Tried about 5 dirffrent pictures from the "photos" app. On my I-pad before I got one to download to the avatar profile thing. Could be too many bytes a data for the unloadables?
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Crow.  The easiest way to modify your profile is click on your name and when it opens up use the menu in the left side box.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

joesan

Had trouble getting my avatar to work until I looked at the size (3MB) and made it 750KB and then it was fine.
"The More Laws, The Less Justice"   Cicero