A Big Shout out to Randy Pauly of Vintage Offshore Tackle

Started by Caranx, October 17, 2017, 07:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caranx

I have heard of Randy before but finally did business with him.
I asked Randy for a certain reel conversion and he replied quickly and suggested and described a couple options for me that he had in stock.
It was hard for me to decide but I picked the one that he rated a 9 out of 10 with a price I could not turn down.
It came to me in pristine condition on my scale rating. I guess he doesn't rate any a ten... lol. He can be trusted.
His service has been superb.
From replying, to searching for me and making the transaction through PayPal and delivering, he was quick.
Randy followed up and kept me up to date with a PM every step of the way until I received the parts. He took good care of the parts during handling and packaging.
Super stand up guy, I highly recommend him just like other members have stated on this forum.
I will definitely do business with him again when looking for a certain reel or in need for parts.
I won't waste my time on eBay again (no surprises). Will go to Randy first.
Thank you Randy!
Stuart

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks a million for the kind words Stuart.  Nothing makes my day like a happy customer, and I really appreciate you taking the time put in a plug for me.

Alan you are correct the website is not up and running yet. The framework has been set up since April, but I have not yet been able to force myself to set aside the time to take the photos and write the descriptions and set up the shipping weights and tables. There's too much fun stuff to do. Hopefully I will get on it this winter

Shark Hunter

Randy is one of the good Guys. ;)
Very Professional and Courteous.
A Class Act.
Life is Good!

Decker

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 17, 2017, 03:54:59 PM
Alan you are correct the website is not up and running yet. The framework has been set up since April, but I have not yet been able to force myself to set aside the time to take the photos and write the descriptions and set up the shipping weights and tables. There's too much fun stuff to do. Hopefully I will get on it this winter

Hi Randy, I'm not sure of the details about the data that you need to enter, but I work with industrial software and have experience in mass-loading data.   Please feel free to PM me if you need some ideas, solutions, or help. /Joe  

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Decker on October 17, 2017, 04:03:32 PM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 17, 2017, 03:54:59 PM

Hi Randy, I'm not sure of the details about the data that you need to enter, but I work with industrial software and have experience in mass-loading data.   Please feel free to PM me if you need some ideas, solutions, or help. /Joe  

Thank you for your very kind offer Joe, but my problem is making the time to take the photos and write the descriptions and I don't think there's anyone that can help me with that.
Thanks again,
Randy

thorhammer

I can't even get into all the times Randy has called me personally when I've been hunting a unicorn and making sure everything is right. You are correct on his rating scale. It better have been in a safe and not distributed for an RP "10".

Randy please spend your time finding gems rather than being IT support.

John

Maxed Out

Randy don't sell breakfast, lunch or dinna, but he does sell the best desserts, and the proof is always in the pudding !!  :D :D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

Says Ted. There's another one cut of same cloth looking out for a Brother. 

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Daron, John, Ted and Bryan.  Right back at ya!

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.