Hello from jordan

Started by Iyad, November 07, 2017, 06:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Welcome from Salem Virginia  ;D 9/0

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

happyhooker

Hearty welcome to you, Iyad, from Minnesota.

Frank

Iyad

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I spent hours reading topics in this forum last night there is to much to learn here, I honestly think this is the best forum I have been in because everyone is sharing his information, im glad to be part of this family although I dont have much iformation and knowledge to provide.

Iyad

Quote from: Aiala on November 07, 2017, 08:56:51 PM
As-Salaam-Alaikum, Iyad!

I did indeed fish the Red Sea, back in the early 80s when I lived in Eilat. We used to troll big diving Rapalas with great success. Lots of great fish! Grouper, Dorado, Snapper, Jacks, Tuna, and even a delicious something called a tangigue (which is actually a narrow-barred Spanish Mackerel):

You will have a great time here. And by the way, I also found this site when I was looking to upgrade my 9/0 Senator! Small world, LOL  :D

~A~

There arent to much fish left at least on our side of the sea because of over fishing and and bad behaviors such as not returning small fish back to water, people here discovered that there is still fishes in the deep water were not harvested yet so most of the fishermen now went to deep drooping for giant squids and swordfish in over 600 yard water.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Iyad good to have you here.....Bill, California
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!